Adam West is inexorably linked with Batman. His performance in the 1960s TV series delighted generations with its earnest absurdity, and in the decades since he has voiced the character in cartoons and performed countless Bat-cameo roles. In the years after Batman, West’s career took a self-referential turn when his young fans grew up and began creating roles for him, including a demented version of himself in Family Guy. His cult following grew even further after he starred in a rejected pilot episode of a TV show called Lookwell in which West portrayed an aging actor who was once famous for playing a TV detective. Complex caught up with him at New York Comic Con to discuss the long-overdue DVD release of West’s Batman, and to talk about some of his lesser-known roles. Continue Reading on Complex.com.
- Hurray, Wii Fit thinks I’m old enough to drink! #wiifit @nintendoamerica #21stbirthday #wiiu… instagram.com/p/BgpNyUuF1L7/ 1 day ago
- Obligatory “It’s snowing” pic. #nyc #snowstorm2018 #firstdayofspring instagram.com/p/BgnClKUF55j/ 1 day ago
- @USAMilitaryUSA "Not a problem, Sir. We'll just rotate the turret until it rights itself." 2 days ago
- A new update to the Storyteller's Codex mod. I wrote some of these entries. #Fallout #WhatsThat twitter.com/shoddycast/sta… 2 days ago
- Here's a little something to brighten your snowy day. nbc.com/saturday-night… #YouMOCKme #IWillNotBeMocked 2 days ago