Adam West is inexorably linked with Batman. His performance in the 1960s TV series delighted generations with its earnest absurdity, and in the decades since he has voiced the character in cartoons and performed countless Bat-cameo roles. In the years after Batman, West’s career took a self-referential turn when his young fans grew up and began creating roles for him, including a demented version of himself in Family Guy. His cult following grew even further after he starred in a rejected pilot episode of a TV show called Lookwell in which West portrayed an aging actor who was once famous for playing a TV detective. Complex caught up with him at New York Comic Con to discuss the long-overdue DVD release of West’s Batman, and to talk about some of his lesser-known roles. Continue Reading on Complex.com.
- An article I wrote about @AnimeNYC! "Costumed Fans of Japanese Comics and Cartoons Convene at Anime NYC"… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- Post con depression setting in after animenyc... Its been 48 hours since I’ve spoken to anyone… instagram.com/p/Bbxq525lkXf/ 1 day ago
- Depend's on who's mom. Seriously, have you ever been to Kevin's house? Because Kevin's mom is totally hot! She teac… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- They don't make cult leaders like they used to. "A long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Your ticket to animenyc also includes two tickets to the Gun Show! #biceps @uncannymegan… instagram.com/p/BbsHo-xlbvs/ 3 days ago