The Great War happened over two hundred years ago, and the people who remember the days before the bombs fell are fewer in number each year. Ghouls, brains in jars, alien abductees, and a handful of pre-war tycoons who had life support systems ready to go when the worst hit. Among the people who were alive in the ‘Back When’ times is a man who some call a ghoul, others say he’s one of the very first mutants. To those of us who’ve known him a while, he’s just Harold. Continue Reading at Shoddycast.com.
- @Sarge_RL3 @EchoTheSurvivor Oh I'll bet he gave her the "Old Popcorn Salt" later that night. If you know what I mean... 4 hours ago
- @HaireePotahh @SaucercrabZero Only as long as the next guy doesn't need shoes. Then you both own one shoe. #Nutshell 5 hours ago
- I'm re-watching the movie "Sky High". How can such a great movie not have a bigger following? Or a god-damned seque… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- The Can Can girls would not let me dress up in one of their outfits. Some nonsense about “It’s the middle of Park A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- More fun at the @fiafny #bastilleday event today. #cancan instagram.com/p/BlQ59kkgwwI/… 13 hours ago