The Great War happened over two hundred years ago, and the people who remember the days before the bombs fell are fewer in number each year. Ghouls, brains in jars, alien abductees, and a handful of pre-war tycoons who had life support systems ready to go when the worst hit. Among the people who were alive in the ‘Back When’ times is a man who some call a ghoul, others say he’s one of the very first mutants. To those of us who’ve known him a while, he’s just Harold. Continue Reading at Shoddycast.com.
- RT @ChelseaNowNYC: Some of tomorrow's hottest toys are familiar friends from yesterday. @charlesbattersb reports from the Javits Center: ht… 4 hours ago
- @jewdeathclaw117 @shoddycast We have a video of me hittin' dat on the Shoddycast Twitch right now. 1 day ago
- @USAMilitaryUSA "No! MY views on gun control are right!" 1 day ago
- In the DVD commentary for this movie, Bruce ridiculed the cat for its slow reflexes. twitter.com/historylvrsclu… 2 days ago
- At least one of them is wearing a pink shirt. #babysteps twitter.com/PanelsFullOfMe… 2 days ago