The last episode of Telltale’s The Walking Dead ended with a nail-biting cliffhanger that left Clementine in the middle of a situation which didn’t have any good options. That marked the halfway point for the series, and the new episode doesn’t have any mercy for Clem or her companions. It’s filled with choices that will make most players panic when faced with a selection of lesser evils. Continue reading on Dusty Cartridges.
- @Sarge_RL3 @EchoTheSurvivor Oh I'll bet he gave her the "Old Popcorn Salt" later that night. If you know what I mean... 4 hours ago
- @HaireePotahh @SaucercrabZero Only as long as the next guy doesn't need shoes. Then you both own one shoe. #Nutshell 5 hours ago
- I'm re-watching the movie "Sky High". How can such a great movie not have a bigger following? Or a god-damned seque… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- The Can Can girls would not let me dress up in one of their outfits. Some nonsense about “It’s the middle of Park A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- More fun at the @fiafny #bastilleday event today. #cancan instagram.com/p/BlQ59kkgwwI/… 13 hours ago