The Games As Art debate grows more one-sided each year as game designers find ever more profound themes to explore. However, artists in other media are using video games as a source of inspiration, including a burgeoning community of theater artists. The annual Game Play Theater Festival in Brooklyn New York bills itself as “The intersection of video games and performance” and features nine such productions. Explosion attended several of the shows to see how various artists are combining the two experiences. Continue reading at Explosion.com.
- Our goal is to make sure that figure stays below 51%. twitter.com/RepThomasMassi… 17 hours ago
- I missed the President's news conference. What are doing with Afghanistan now? 18 hours ago
- Just out of curiosity, did anyone else gain superpowers after the eclipse? This proportionate strength of a kangaroo can't be a coincidence. 18 hours ago
- Worst New Years party of the Century... twitter.com/LootGamingHQ/s… 18 hours ago
- Heh... twitter.com/ChilledGamer7/… 18 hours ago