Sunset takes place in 1972, in a fictional South American republic called Anchuria. Players control a housekeeper who is left alone in the home of her employer. As they explore their surroundings, players will learn about that employer’s role in the Anchurian revolution. Tale of Tales has already revealed some hints about the game’s setting, though a website called Anchurian Air, which allows users to register for vacation trips to Anchuria. Through it, players get a glimpse at a nation ready for revolution. When asked why they chose this setting, the team says… Continue Reading at Joystiq.com.
- Hurray, Wii Fit thinks I’m old enough to drink! #wiifit @nintendoamerica #21stbirthday #wiiu… instagram.com/p/BgpNyUuF1L7/ 1 day ago
- Obligatory “It’s snowing” pic. #nyc #snowstorm2018 #firstdayofspring instagram.com/p/BgnClKUF55j/ 1 day ago
- @USAMilitaryUSA "Not a problem, Sir. We'll just rotate the turret until it rights itself." 2 days ago
- A new update to the Storyteller's Codex mod. I wrote some of these entries. #Fallout #WhatsThat twitter.com/shoddycast/sta… 2 days ago
- Here's a little something to brighten your snowy day. nbc.com/saturday-night… #YouMOCKme #IWillNotBeMocked 2 days ago