Sunset takes place in 1972, in a fictional South American republic called Anchuria. Players control a housekeeper who is left alone in the home of her employer. As they explore their surroundings, players will learn about that employer’s role in the Anchurian revolution. Tale of Tales has already revealed some hints about the game’s setting, though a website called Anchurian Air, which allows users to register for vacation trips to Anchuria. Through it, players get a glimpse at a nation ready for revolution. When asked why they chose this setting, the team says… Continue Reading at Joystiq.com.
- Our goal is to make sure that figure stays below 51%. twitter.com/RepThomasMassi… 18 hours ago
- I missed the President's news conference. What are doing with Afghanistan now? 18 hours ago
- Just out of curiosity, did anyone else gain superpowers after the eclipse? This proportionate strength of a kangaroo can't be a coincidence. 18 hours ago
- Worst New Years party of the Century... twitter.com/LootGamingHQ/s… 18 hours ago
- Heh... twitter.com/ChilledGamer7/… 18 hours ago