Sunset takes place in 1972, in a fictional South American republic called Anchuria. Players control a housekeeper who is left alone in the home of her employer. As they explore their surroundings, players will learn about that employer’s role in the Anchurian revolution. Tale of Tales has already revealed some hints about the game’s setting, though a website called Anchurian Air, which allows users to register for vacation trips to Anchuria. Through it, players get a glimpse at a nation ready for revolution. When asked why they chose this setting, the team says… Continue Reading at Joystiq.com.
- An article I wrote about @AnimeNYC! "Costumed Fans of Japanese Comics and Cartoons Convene at Anime NYC"… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- Post con depression setting in after animenyc... Its been 48 hours since I’ve spoken to anyone… instagram.com/p/Bbxq525lkXf/ 1 day ago
- Depend's on who's mom. Seriously, have you ever been to Kevin's house? Because Kevin's mom is totally hot! She teac… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- They don't make cult leaders like they used to. "A long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Your ticket to animenyc also includes two tickets to the Gun Show! #biceps @uncannymegan… instagram.com/p/BbsHo-xlbvs/ 3 days ago