After nine months, the final episode of The Wolf Among Us has arrived, letting players discover all of the secrets behind the murders in Fabletown. Even as the story entered the penultimate episode there were still a few unanswered questions remaining about the crimes that Bigby Wolf had been investigating, but this last episode closes the story with a fun little twist, and unties the final knot in the story with a reference to a super-obscure children’s story. Continue Reading at DustyCartridges.com.
- @Sarge_RL3 @EchoTheSurvivor Oh I'll bet he gave her the "Old Popcorn Salt" later that night. If you know what I mean... 4 hours ago
- @HaireePotahh @SaucercrabZero Only as long as the next guy doesn't need shoes. Then you both own one shoe. #Nutshell 5 hours ago
- I'm re-watching the movie "Sky High". How can such a great movie not have a bigger following? Or a god-damned seque… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- The Can Can girls would not let me dress up in one of their outfits. Some nonsense about “It’s the middle of Park A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- More fun at the @fiafny #bastilleday event today. #cancan instagram.com/p/BlQ59kkgwwI/… 13 hours ago