When the sun rises on the wasteland, a wanderer can look out over this vast stretch of lifeless dust and feel utterly alone. When that sun sets, and the stars shine, mankind must accept that we are far from alone in this universe. Of late, humanity has had to share the Earth with mutants, ghouls, and robots, but it has been centuries since our species could claim this planet as our sole domain. Even when America was just a group of colonies six hundred year ago it was being watched from afar by a diabolical race from the far reaches of the cosmos. Continue Reading at Shoddycast.com.
- Our goal is to make sure that figure stays below 51%. twitter.com/RepThomasMassi… 18 hours ago
- I missed the President's news conference. What are doing with Afghanistan now? 18 hours ago
- Just out of curiosity, did anyone else gain superpowers after the eclipse? This proportionate strength of a kangaroo can't be a coincidence. 18 hours ago
- Worst New Years party of the Century... twitter.com/LootGamingHQ/s… 18 hours ago
- Heh... twitter.com/ChilledGamer7/… 18 hours ago