“Why is it always me” moans Clementine during the latest episode of Telltale’s Walking Dead game. The reason that Clementine (And the Player) get stuck with all the hard jobs during the zombie apocalypse is that she’s the playable character, of course. However, it’s also because her companions no longer see her as a helpless little girl. She’s become a hardened survivor, a moral compass, and the natural choice to take on the important work when the group is in trouble. And they sure are in trouble this time around. Continue reading at Dusty Cartridges.
- Our goal is to make sure that figure stays below 51%. twitter.com/RepThomasMassi… 17 hours ago
- I missed the President's news conference. What are doing with Afghanistan now? 18 hours ago
- Just out of curiosity, did anyone else gain superpowers after the eclipse? This proportionate strength of a kangaroo can't be a coincidence. 18 hours ago
- Worst New Years party of the Century... twitter.com/LootGamingHQ/s… 18 hours ago
- Heh... twitter.com/ChilledGamer7/… 18 hours ago