“Why is it always me” moans Clementine during the latest episode of Telltale’s Walking Dead game. The reason that Clementine (And the Player) get stuck with all the hard jobs during the zombie apocalypse is that she’s the playable character, of course. However, it’s also because her companions no longer see her as a helpless little girl. She’s become a hardened survivor, a moral compass, and the natural choice to take on the important work when the group is in trouble. And they sure are in trouble this time around. Continue reading at Dusty Cartridges.
- An article I wrote about @AnimeNYC! "Costumed Fans of Japanese Comics and Cartoons Convene at Anime NYC"… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- Post con depression setting in after animenyc... Its been 48 hours since I’ve spoken to anyone… instagram.com/p/Bbxq525lkXf/ 1 day ago
- Depend's on who's mom. Seriously, have you ever been to Kevin's house? Because Kevin's mom is totally hot! She teac… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- They don't make cult leaders like they used to. "A long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Your ticket to animenyc also includes two tickets to the Gun Show! #biceps @uncannymegan… instagram.com/p/BbsHo-xlbvs/ 3 days ago