“Why is it always me” moans Clementine during the latest episode of Telltale’s Walking Dead game. The reason that Clementine (And the Player) get stuck with all the hard jobs during the zombie apocalypse is that she’s the playable character, of course. However, it’s also because her companions no longer see her as a helpless little girl. She’s become a hardened survivor, a moral compass, and the natural choice to take on the important work when the group is in trouble. And they sure are in trouble this time around. Continue reading at Dusty Cartridges.
- Hurray, Wii Fit thinks I’m old enough to drink! #wiifit @nintendoamerica #21stbirthday #wiiu… instagram.com/p/BgpNyUuF1L7/ 1 day ago
- Obligatory “It’s snowing” pic. #nyc #snowstorm2018 #firstdayofspring instagram.com/p/BgnClKUF55j/ 1 day ago
- @USAMilitaryUSA "Not a problem, Sir. We'll just rotate the turret until it rights itself." 2 days ago
- A new update to the Storyteller's Codex mod. I wrote some of these entries. #Fallout #WhatsThat twitter.com/shoddycast/sta… 2 days ago
- Here's a little something to brighten your snowy day. nbc.com/saturday-night… #YouMOCKme #IWillNotBeMocked 2 days ago