At night the wasteland is dotted with towns that light up the darkness. Each one is some settler’s attempt at rebuilding civilization. The wasteland holds endless wonders and mysteries and you’ll never see them from within the walls of one village. Life on the road doesn’t leave time for growing crops or herding brahmin, so some people survive by taking what they need. Such predatory behavior is hardly commendable, but it does take strength to live the life of a raider, and who doesn’t respect strength? Continue Reading at Shoddycast.com.
- In the DVD commentary for this movie, Bruce ridiculed the cat for its slow reflexes. twitter.com/historylvrsclu… 2 hours ago
- At least one of them is wearing a pink shirt. #babysteps twitter.com/PanelsFullOfMe… 2 hours ago
- 5: Buying the rights to Superstretch & Microwoman for $80,000,000 6: Sinking $300,000,000 into a 2 1/2 hour Superst… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- Every time I watch Bring It On, I can’t help but think they should have asked Robot Dance Guy to join the squad.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- In your opinion, which movie was better Black Panther or Wonder Woman? #BlackPanther #WonderWoman 23 hours ago