Red Orchestra 2 hit two years ago, introducing gamers to a very realistic World War II experience. A first person shooter that ignored many of the tropes of the shooter genre and taught players about the fragility of the human body. Red Orchestra 2 focused on the European front of the war, recreating the brutal conditions of Russia’s war against Germany, but now there’s a new stand alone expansion that adds in content based on America’s land battles with Japan. Rising Storm is one part shooter and one part meat grinder that reminds gamers War is Hell.
- Our goal is to make sure that figure stays below 51%. twitter.com/RepThomasMassi… 18 hours ago
- I missed the President's news conference. What are doing with Afghanistan now? 18 hours ago
- Just out of curiosity, did anyone else gain superpowers after the eclipse? This proportionate strength of a kangaroo can't be a coincidence. 18 hours ago
- Worst New Years party of the Century... twitter.com/LootGamingHQ/s… 18 hours ago
- Heh... twitter.com/ChilledGamer7/… 18 hours ago