Red Orchestra 2 hit two years ago, introducing gamers to a very realistic World War II experience. A first person shooter that ignored many of the tropes of the shooter genre and taught players about the fragility of the human body. Red Orchestra 2 focused on the European front of the war, recreating the brutal conditions of Russia’s war against Germany, but now there’s a new stand alone expansion that adds in content based on America’s land battles with Japan. Rising Storm is one part shooter and one part meat grinder that reminds gamers War is Hell.
- An article I wrote about @AnimeNYC! "Costumed Fans of Japanese Comics and Cartoons Convene at Anime NYC"… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- Post con depression setting in after animenyc... Its been 48 hours since I’ve spoken to anyone… instagram.com/p/Bbxq525lkXf/ 1 day ago
- Depend's on who's mom. Seriously, have you ever been to Kevin's house? Because Kevin's mom is totally hot! She teac… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- They don't make cult leaders like they used to. "A long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Your ticket to animenyc also includes two tickets to the Gun Show! #biceps @uncannymegan… instagram.com/p/BbsHo-xlbvs/ 3 days ago