Red Orchestra 2 hit two years ago, introducing gamers to a very realistic World War II experience. A first person shooter that ignored many of the tropes of the shooter genre and taught players about the fragility of the human body. Red Orchestra 2 focused on the European front of the war, recreating the brutal conditions of Russia’s war against Germany, but now there’s a new stand alone expansion that adds in content based on America’s land battles with Japan. Rising Storm is one part shooter and one part meat grinder that reminds gamers War is Hell.
- Hurray, Wii Fit thinks I’m old enough to drink! #wiifit @nintendoamerica #21stbirthday #wiiu… instagram.com/p/BgpNyUuF1L7/ 1 day ago
- Obligatory “It’s snowing” pic. #nyc #snowstorm2018 #firstdayofspring instagram.com/p/BgnClKUF55j/ 1 day ago
- @USAMilitaryUSA "Not a problem, Sir. We'll just rotate the turret until it rights itself." 2 days ago
- A new update to the Storyteller's Codex mod. I wrote some of these entries. #Fallout #WhatsThat twitter.com/shoddycast/sta… 2 days ago
- Here's a little something to brighten your snowy day. nbc.com/saturday-night… #YouMOCKme #IWillNotBeMocked 2 days ago