Those pesky humans just can’t leave the poor Orcs alone! The human-centric fantasy world is a thing of the past. For quite a while, games like Warcraft have tried to offer a more rounded view of what it’s like to live a world filled with multiple intelligent species, and in the upcoming game Orc Attack this concept is used for plenty of goofy fun. It was available for hands-on play at PAX Prime and Explosion got a few minutes with this humorous downloadable action RPG. Continue Reading.
- An article I wrote about @AnimeNYC! "Costumed Fans of Japanese Comics and Cartoons Convene at Anime NYC"… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- Post con depression setting in after animenyc... Its been 48 hours since I’ve spoken to anyone… instagram.com/p/Bbxq525lkXf/ 1 day ago
- Depend's on who's mom. Seriously, have you ever been to Kevin's house? Because Kevin's mom is totally hot! She teac… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- They don't make cult leaders like they used to. "A long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Your ticket to animenyc also includes two tickets to the Gun Show! #biceps @uncannymegan… instagram.com/p/BbsHo-xlbvs/ 3 days ago