Those pesky humans just can’t leave the poor Orcs alone! The human-centric fantasy world is a thing of the past. For quite a while, games like Warcraft have tried to offer a more rounded view of what it’s like to live a world filled with multiple intelligent species, and in the upcoming game Orc Attack this concept is used for plenty of goofy fun. It was available for hands-on play at PAX Prime and Explosion got a few minutes with this humorous downloadable action RPG. Continue Reading.
- Hurray, Wii Fit thinks I’m old enough to drink! #wiifit @nintendoamerica #21stbirthday #wiiu… instagram.com/p/BgpNyUuF1L7/ 1 day ago
- Obligatory “It’s snowing” pic. #nyc #snowstorm2018 #firstdayofspring instagram.com/p/BgnClKUF55j/ 1 day ago
- @USAMilitaryUSA "Not a problem, Sir. We'll just rotate the turret until it rights itself." 2 days ago
- A new update to the Storyteller's Codex mod. I wrote some of these entries. #Fallout #WhatsThat twitter.com/shoddycast/sta… 2 days ago
- Here's a little something to brighten your snowy day. nbc.com/saturday-night… #YouMOCKme #IWillNotBeMocked 2 days ago