DCU Online arrived in January of 2011, and didn’t even make it a year before going free-to-play. It was up against some tough competition with City of Heroes and Champions Online both switching to free-to-play in early 2011. The subscription-based superhero MMO was rapidly becoming a wholly unsustainable business model. Or rather: Holy unsustainable business model, Batman! Continue Reading.
- An article I wrote on the upcoming Games for Change Festival! chelseanow.com/2017/07/gaming… #Videogames #G4c #Walden #Minecraft 4 hours ago
- @kristimcdowell "WHY WOULD WONDER WOMAN HAVE A GOD DAMNED "S" ON HER CHEST?! AAAHHHHHH!!!!" 16 hours ago
- @kristimcdowell You don't know how many times I've heard "Hey Wonder Woman" while wearing my Supergirl costume.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 hours ago
- @geauxta A Quesapizza? 18 hours ago
- Eyes up, beta testers. We got some bugs to stomp. twitter.com/theDestinyBlog… 1 day ago