DCU Online arrived in January of 2011, and didn’t even make it a year before going free-to-play. It was up against some tough competition with City of Heroes and Champions Online both switching to free-to-play in early 2011. The subscription-based superhero MMO was rapidly becoming a wholly unsustainable business model. Or rather: Holy unsustainable business model, Batman! Continue Reading.
- What I really want for Christmas is one of them #Dva satin bomber jackets (Size L) but this'll do.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 23 hours ago
- "Waxed corpses" is also a great mis-translation. And also.... my exact fetish. twitter.com/turing_police/… 1 day ago
- I'm just glad she's back! twitter.com/mollipen/statu… 1 day ago
- I tremendous respect for someone willing to risk loosing a foot to make the "Glock in the Sock" joke. #WorthIt… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- "You're tearing me a pas!" #ballet #Ballethumor #ballerina twitter.com/historylvrsclu… 2 days ago