The Gunstringer manages to be both silly and gritty at the same time. It’s narrated in authentic frontier gibberish by a grizzled old cowpoke, and tells a yarn about a feller who was betrayed and murdered -but he was too mean to die, and crawled from his grave in search of vengeance against the sidewindin’ bushwackin’ hornswaglin’ cracker croakers what done him wrong! Continue Reading.
- An article I wrote about @AnimeNYC! "Costumed Fans of Japanese Comics and Cartoons Convene at Anime NYC"… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- Post con depression setting in after animenyc... Its been 48 hours since I’ve spoken to anyone… instagram.com/p/Bbxq525lkXf/ 1 day ago
- Depend's on who's mom. Seriously, have you ever been to Kevin's house? Because Kevin's mom is totally hot! She teac… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- They don't make cult leaders like they used to. "A long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Your ticket to animenyc also includes two tickets to the Gun Show! #biceps @uncannymegan… instagram.com/p/BbsHo-xlbvs/ 3 days ago